Listed below are the Turbidity Calibrating Standards which we provide as standard
items. All Calitech standards are formulated with the finest ingredients including
stable polymer particles of narrow size distribution (230nm ±20nm), EPA registered
broad-spectrum antimicrobials to assure long life free of mold and bacterial growth.
Specially prepared standards are available on request. Simply let us know what you
need. Turbidity is a measurement made by light scattering. The degree of scatter,
among other factors, depends on particle size and shape as well as wavelength used
to make the measurement. Since different meters use different wavelenghts, we need
to know meter brand and model to select the proper match with formazin. When ordering,
be sure to specify the make and model number of the meter to be calibrated.
- High accuracy With Long Term Suspension
- On-Point Levels where needed
- Easy and Safe to Use
- Optimum Control & Q-C Check Samples
- No Dilutions Required Thus No Dilution Errors f
- When ordering, advise meter model. Optics vary from model to model so standards
- We make safe formazin as well, please contact us for pertinent information.